Welcome!

Welcome to our wedding blog!

We'll be posting all of our news and wedding updates on this page, so be sure to check back often.

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to sign our guestbook!

Daniel and Tara

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Wedding Party

Laura McClaskey
Maid of Honor

Laura is my younger sister. She’s 20 years old and lives in Tustin, California with my mom and younger brother David. She has always been my little sister, and in the past few years she has truly become one of my friends as well. We’ve shared so many experiences and memories in our lives and I am so excited that she will be there to help me start this next important part of my life.


Rachel Knight
Maid of Honor

Rachel is my best friend and is like a sister to me. She has been my rock throughout the past 10 years. Rachel graduated from USC with me, and is currently pursuing her Masters in Teaching through SC. I couldn’t ask for a better friend, and I can’t wait to have her standing beside me on my wedding day.


Christina Kennally
Bridesmaid

Christina and I were introduced through our friend Ariana, and agreed over facebook to live together while studying abroad in Milan, Italy. Thank God we loved each other, and we have been close friends ever since. Christina is one of the funniest people I know, and she was a big part of what made experiences living in Italy so incredible. Christina moved back to Milan again this past fall to complete her masters there, but she will be making the trip all the way from Italy to Texas to be my bridesmaid next October.


Lauren Cunningham
Bridesmaid

Lauren has been my friend since 6th grade. She’s one of the hardest workers I know. She graduated from Berkeley with a degree in political science and now lives and works in San Francisco. She was also Miss Tustin in 2004 and competed in the Miss California pageant. She has a beautiful voice, and is so incredibly talented and driven. She has been a great friend to me throughout the years.


Lindsey Trowbridge
Bridesmaid

Lindsey and I have been friends since Kindergarten. Her family is like my second family, and I am so thankful that I have had them all there throughout the past 20 years. Lindsey is an extremely talented hair stylist, and she lives in Orange, California with Robert and their son, Jameson. She is one of the most caring and nurturing people I know, and no matter where we’ve been in our lives, Lindsey has always been there for me.


Craig Moore
Best Man

Craig and I met in second grade and became close friends in fourth when we were in the same home room. From that point on, we were around each other constantly. We played all little league sports together, were always at one another’s house, were usually in the exact same classes throughout school, played varsity golf together, etc…I mean, constantly. He also had an influence in my decision to go to Texas A&M where we were roommates for four years (I believe we decided on this exact plan in elementary). Craig is now in Washington DC attending seminary school and set to graduate in May.


Brett Sheneman
Groomsman

Brett and I met in high school and continued this friendship into college. We were roommates for our junior and senior years, which gave us the opportunity to become even closer friends and create unforgettable memories. Brett is now completing his degree in law at MSU. Upon graduating Brett will serve as a Marine JAG lawyer.


Dan Orth
Groomsman

I met Dan in college through CARPOOL, which is the largest student run safe ride program in the nation. He was also in the same accounting program that I pursued, only two years older. We instantly became close friends in college with our similar interests and have been able to continue this friendship since. Dan is now married and lives in Pearland, TX.


Hector Cavazos
Groomsman

I met Hector in fifth grade through Craig and we all instantly became inseparable. Some of my favorite memories are from when we were ridiculously obsessed with professional wrestling (and everything that goes along with that). Hector now has a two year old son, Jonathan, and is planning his own wedding in February.


Nolen Hallford
Groomsman

Nolen and I were in the same introductory business group freshman year of college, although we didn’t really become close friends until we met again later and he then became another roommate in the house. We have pretty much been side by side since then, traveling Europe together, moving to Houston, starting our careers at Deloitte, and always participating in whatever the other one was doing. Nolen continues to live in Houston carrying on his crazy antics.

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to point out that the comments on here are awful. You might want to clean these up at some point so casual browsers like me can actually have a conversation.updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Banquet Hall long island

    ReplyDelete